Home About Contact Login Subscribe 6 Tips For Clearing Acne FastAcne is a tremendously embarrassing and burdensome problem. It is easy to feel that you don't have control over your breakouts. But the fact is, you do. There are some easily available ingredients that are found in our kitchen and are proved to be extremely useful for clearing acne from the inside out. Some natural acne cures are as follows:
1. Acne can be a sign that something is wrong on the inside. Your skin depends on nutrition. It is a vital organ that is usually neglected. If your body is not receiving the right nutrition, it will fight back. One common way it will rebel is to produce excessive sebum, clogging pores, and reducing the ability for your skin to heal and fight bacteria.
2. First of all, wash your face with water and pat a soft towel gently, so that the facial skin remains slightly damp. Take a cotton ball, dip it into apple cider vinegar and rub it slowly on all the acne spots. Let the vinegar get absorbed into the skin which will disinfect the acne and clear the acne fast.
3. Another way to cure acne is to use baking soda. It is cheap and readily available. To it use wet your face with warm water, create a paste of about 1/2 table spoon of baking soda and water. Gently apply to face, lightly rub for thirty seconds then wash off. This can done twice a day. The grease cleansing properties in baking soda will help get rid of the acne very fast.
4. Exercise regularly. Staying physically active helps improve circulation which is good for your complexion. Do aerobics such as jogging, dancing, or biking.
5. As tempting as it may be, do not squeeze, scratch, rub or touch your pimples and blackheads. Do any of these actions, actually increases the sebum production. Plus, when you squeeze, you are actually rupturing the membranes below your skin, causing infection and sebum to spread underneath your skin. The result is more pimples.
6. A different oil that is proven to cure acne naturally acne is Castor oil. Just like coconut oil you must use a very small amount to avoid causing more breakout if used in excess. The best way to use it is to take a quarter sized dollop in the palm then rub onto face or the affected area. Let sit in for three minutes, then take a hot wash cloth and lay it on the face for about one minute.