Home About Contact Login Subscribe How To Fight Acne NaturallyIn most cases, hormonal imbalances play a major role in acne outbreak. The sebaceous glands inside the hair follicles get clogged with the excess sebum and such locations can get infected, leading to pus formation and swelling. This skin infection called acne, has to be cured fast, so as to prevent acne scars and pigmentation. All those living with embarrassing burden of acne want to go for natural acne cure. If you know few remedies that can be applied to tackle acne, you will be able control acne breakouts effectively.
1. Take echinacea in supplemental form daily. Echinacea is an herb that is used for many skin conditions, and works especially well to help relieve the inflammation that is associated with acne. Echinacea works especially well to prevent future acne.
2. You have to avoid poking and prodding of the pimples with unwashed hands, because bacteria can worsen the infection or cause it. So keep off your hands from acne. Even hair should be kept clean and free of oil, so as to reduce acne.
3. Keep the hair off your face. Bangs, locks and long hair should be prevented from falling on the face. Try pulling it off the forehead as hair contains oil and this gives rise to acne breakouts. Remember this point, if you want to cure acne naturally. Wash hair after workouts.
4. Add a small amount of sugar to your face wash to make a scrub. This will help remove excess dirt from your face. However, you will need to add the sugar right before you wash your face, as the sugar dissolves rather quickly.
5. Honey has antibiotic properties, and when applied to your face as a mask it can fight acne-causing bacteria.
6. Another golden rule regarding how to cure acne fast is the avoidance of make up, especially, the oil-based ones. In case of make-up use, remove it as soon as possible and opt for water-based products.
7. Consuming multivitamins also helps as acne breakouts indicates lack of vitamin supplements in the body. The skin should be sustained on effective nutrition and this vital organ should be supported supplementing it with the right nutrients. Otherwise, the skin will fight back. Excessive secretion of sebum, clogging of the pores reduces skin's healing ability and efficiency in fighting bacteria.
8. Mix baking soda and water, and use it as a facial scrub. This will remove excess oil and dead skin cells that cause acne.By: zechong caiArticle Directory: http://www.articledashboard.comAuthor is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment, natural ways to get rid of acne.Methods On How To Prevent Acne
Very simple Advice on How to Get Rid regarding Acne Fast
Get Rid of Your Acne Infection
Enjoy your clear and soft skin
How To Get Acne Free Skin With Natural Remedies
8 Natural Acne Cures And Treatments
Best Way To Get Rid Of Acne At Home Fast
6 Ways To Naturally Cure Your Acne
Household Remedies For Acne Scar Issues
Best Products For Acne And Acne Scars